Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer

It has been so long since I have logged in to my blog, I forgot that I changed the Layout!
We have been having such a great summer! We have been to the YMCA water park a few times. Here are the kids enjoying their friend's birthday party.
We have also enjoyed quite a few free movies this summer. Our movie theater plays movies that have been previously released. Here we are at the fountain outside the movies. The first one is of the kids, and the second picture is of my friend Tracie and her youngest.














I also went to Pittsburgh with the youth group in June. Here we all are in front of the Pittsburgh Urban Christian School. We had such a blast. Also, I can't get the underlining off so sorry.

Well, we have also been going to Poetry in the Park along with Shakespeare troupe. But my favorite has just been hanging out at home. Playing on the trampoline and having a great time together! I have been packing of course, only a few more weeks until closing. Until then, we are taking it easy.

No comments: