Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Craziness

Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted. My house has been upside down. I had 4 sick ones (of course not at the same time, that would be easy.) They were all sick separately which means 4 trips to the doctor. In a week. yay. Also, my mom had moved in with us for a week. Tim left to drive her car to Boston. She flew up and drove it the rest of the way to her new (old) home in NH.
So he was gone from Wednesday night until Monday morning. (He visited family while in B-town)
I also had 3 guests come in from Va. so needless to say, I have been busy. Sunday I came home from church, ate lunch (oh, I fed the kids too) laid Nate down for a nap and didn't move off of the sofa until I had to go to Bible study. I don't think I have ever done that in the 10 years I've been going to church. Anyway, sorry for the lapse in blogs.

No comments: