Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Deals at Staples





I'm not entirely sure if it was intentional or not, but Staples internet ad this week did not show it's penny deals. You have through tomorrow to save on index cards, highlighters, and pencils. You may want to call ahead and make sure they have some inventory left. Remember, if you're a teacher you can get 25 of each item. Just bring in your state teachers card and they will give you a Staples Teacher Rewards Card. If you use this throughout the year you can earn money back on ink, toner, and paper. I bring back my empty cartridges and get $2 in rewards. I just print it out and bring it in. I got everything in these pictures PLUS an ink cartridge for FREE because I used my ink rewards!! How cool is that??!!
So here's the list of everything:
Index cards:25 packs-$0.25-(I gave a few packs to our neighbor, that's why some are missing)
8 pk Staples wood pencils: 25 pks-$0.25
Sharpie 2 pk accent highlighter-25 pks-$0.25
Avery Insertable Dividers-2 for $.50/ea (limit 2)
Omnitech Battery Operated Pencil Sharpener $5
My First Ticonderoga 4pk w/Sharpener $3
Kodak Black Ink Cartridge (not pictured)$9.99
Total (with tax): $19.94
Amount of rewards certificate:$20.00
Out of Pocket: $0!!!
That's a deal!

No comments: