Monday, November 28, 2011

Still here...


AAAhHH! Yes, I'm alive...
Mom came in the week before Thanksgiving and we have been busy with all the preparations for turkey day. 3 days of cooking and Black Friday shopping and Christmas decorating.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I did, but now I have some reality to deal with. Amber's birthday. Her 11th birthday. Does anyone else have a hard time dealing with birthdays??? I can't believe that 11 years ago right now I was miserably pregnant with my girl. She got up from bed a little while ago to tell me that her and her sister were still awake because they digested too much glucose... nuts.
When do they do that?? Grow up I mean. It's like one day you're changing diapers and the next day they know physics. Sigh...
So this will wrap up our birthday run for the year and I have 8 months before I go through this all again. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. My mom has 1 more week here so I won't have time to blog again for a while. I will try and get a few more in before Christmas.
Blessings :)

No comments: