Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amazing God!

I am not feeling very well today, but I felt like posting anyway. I am not very good at being predictable about my posting, so if I'm in the mood to post, I probably should. The past couple of weeks have been... different. It was really hard to tell our kids we weren't going to their Nana's house for Christmas this year. Tim's business had gotten slow and we wanted to be smart with money. We were blessed by someone at church which helped take care of a large bill, which was very awesome. God is always so amazing to provide, even in the smallest parts of our lives!! He continues to provide work for the company to pay it's bills-including payroll!
Then last night someone attempted to break into the business. God really protected us there too. The warehouse was not even touched!! They tried to get into the building several different ways and the alarm scared them off! My friend said in church Sunday that God provides for us even though we are so undeserving. I agree with her so much. I know we are undeserving and that we don't do even close to what we should to bring Him glory, but He still loves us. I can't even put into words how I feel about Him. My words are so small and He is so big.

No comments: