Monday, December 1, 2008

What we were Thankful for..

On Thanksgiving Day, before we eat, everyone has to go around and say what they are thankful for. The kids answers are always the best. Amber was thankful for Daisy (our dog/pony). Noah was thankful for Nate (awww), and Claire was thankful for Grammy- and nope she didn't pay her to say it. It was pretty cool that Claire said that. My mom moved down here about 2 1/2 years ago. My dad passed away 8 years ago now and she was 900 miles away from us. I am her youngest (with 5 brothers), and I have the only kids who are not in Jr. High. Not to mention the fact that we seem to have children bi-annually~lol. She cried when she said that she was thankful to be here with us and to be going to church with us. My mom also became a Christian about 2 1/2 years ago too!!! YAY! It is awesome to have my mom here with us and for her to be retired now. She was working 2 jobs before. She loves coming over and being with the little ones. Being here for birthdays and Christmas. It is great.

No comments: