Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finish the sentences...

1. Maybe I should be....packing.

2. I love.......my husband and our children!

3. People would say that I .....am usually happy.

4. I don't understand......why everything happens the way it does, but I know God is in control.

5. When I wake up in the morning.....I usually want to go back to sleep!

6. I lost....my pride when I became a mom!( I would never have left the house with spit up on my shirt, but after I had kids,who cares!)

7. Life is full of......surprises!

8. My past taught me....that God has a way of doing things, and I'm glad that he does them His way and not mine.

9. I get annoyed when.....commercials come on the radio.

10. At a party I......socialize.

11. I wish......I could travel the country with my husband and kids.

12. Dogs......bark...alot.

13. Cats......annoy me because dogs bark at them.

14. Tomorrow.....who knows.

15. I have a low tolerance for.....tattle tales.

16. If I had a million dollars.....I would buy our house and then I wouldn't have to wait anymore for people to get things approved. Then I would give a ton of it to a great charity.

17. I'm totally terrified of......homeschooling being banned.

Thanks for the list Jamin! Loved it!www.homeschoolblogger.com/jaminacema

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.