Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hair now and then...



Here is a picture of my dad at about age 6. He lived in Lac Etchemin, Quebec. This is his farm. This picture was taken in about 1942. He's with his sister Rose-Ange. Anyway, the reason for the picture...
I was looking at his hair (because the entire time I existed he was bery bald) and noticed that cowlicks don't discriminate time periods...Here is my dad in 1942, and here is Noah in 2006 at the cute age of 2. I could just eat this picture he looks so sweet...and he just turned 6 last week. I am such a mess. We never could figure where Noah got these 3 ridiculous cowlicks. I wrote my family in Canada to get some pictures of my dad before they were passed on to family I don't even know, and who would probably wonder who on earth that cute little kid with the tie is! And that thing that hangs down; no amount of hair gel will get that thing to stand up for more than 45 seconds... At least we know where it came from now!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: