Saturday, October 15, 2011

This and That

I still haven't taken any pics of our projects yet...I know, I know. But I did have a wonderful week. We didn't have a lot of activities this week. Noah didn't have speech Thursday either (teacher workshop or something) so that was an unexpected surprise too. He only has 2 more sessions and then we're done for the quarter. That usually gives us about 2-3 weeks off for testing and rescheduling.
It was a great school week this week. The girls FINALLY got caught up on their Latin. We have been reviewing since school started. And when I say we I mean WE. I totally forgot how to conjugate verbs and decline nouns. How many endings should a noun have?? Really. Feminine, masculine, Neuter...ahhh!
Also, the girls were featured on the Charity:Water blog http://www.charitywater.org/blog/category/updates/campaigns-to-watch/ if you'd like to check it out. The girls were very excited to do the interview. I hadn't checked the website until tonight to see if it was published though. They will like reading it. They took out everything we put in about Jesus though. I was pretty upset. We know why we did it.

Matthew 25:34-36

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

I better get going. I will take pictures soon of the science and history stuff we have been doing and I know I still have our new poetry posting to do. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

No comments: