Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy

I feel like the past two weeks I haven't been able to sit down.  I have had a little something planned every day.  Even if it's just going to the Y or going to the park, I have overscheduled the past two weeks. 

I am usually not like this. I love to let life happen.  If we wake up and want to go to the park, I love having that freedom. I feel like that hasn't happened lately though.  I am thoroughly excited that next week we have no plans.  We are going to have company next Saturday for one week and I am going to enjoy staying home until they get here!  

God has blessed me sooo much to be able to stay home.  I love it.  

I opened my high school yearbook Wednesday night.  My future plans were to " be a botanist and live in Va. and get married".  

I am definitely living a much better life than I could ever have dreamed up in high school.  The reason : JESUS!  He took the best thing I could dream up and turned it into a fairy tale. It probably isn't everyone's fairy tale, but it is mine! I really never thought that I would be married, or have 1 child.  I am soo happily married, and I have 4 beautiful children.  

Needless to say, the rest of the summer is going to be spent living it up, life that is. No more running. We will still go out to do stuff, just not 3 things a day!  

No comments: